Tuesday, November 15, 2022

And, it's a wrap

 

With thanks to Matt Spangler for inviting me to be interviewed for his podcast “The Ladies Speak.”  Speaking about Gena Branscombe for over 3 hours was a new one for me.  Guided by Matt, it was easy.  Damali Willingham, The Gena Branscombe Project 2020 Composer scholarship winner, joined the session to speak about the experience of arranging and conducting Gena’s “Festival Prelude.”  What a pro Damali is!





Thanks to Dave at Pod617 studio who made me feel comfortable and at ease. Forgive my poor photographs of Dave’s wrist band advertising, but, it is very creative and I had to share it.





The podcast will be posted on “The Ladies Speak” website in early 2023.  Of course, we will post it as soon as it is available.

In the meantime, the recording session is “A WRAP!”

No comments:

Post a Comment